RIVERSIDE CAMPINGSOUTH FORK OF THE AMERICAN RIVER
Motherlode River Center Camping
When you arrive at the Motherlode River Center Campgrounds we will have your campsite ready for you. The campground has both bathrooms and showers. Our camp is a camping facility with a large camping area that you may be sharing with other guests. We do have a general store on site that carries some essential supplies (sun block, citronella candles, water shoes, etc).
Camp Location: 6260 Hwy 49, Lotus California 95651.
General Campground Rules:
1) No animals are allowed.
2) No RV’s allowed
3) No liability is assumed for vehicles and/or items left inside vehicles.
4) Lifeguard services are not provided. Be careful…the river is swift and powerful. You swim at your own risk.
5) No drop-in camping is allowed. We are a private grounds which only allows rafters permission to camp or enter.
6) Fires are not permitted.
7) Cooking over open flame is not permitted.
8) Quiet hours are from 10PM to 9AM and are strictly enforced by the County of El Dorado.
9) This is a natural setting. Safety and caution is advised while running and playing about: the indigenous creatures consist but are not limited to bear, mountain lion, rattlesnake, skunk, river otter, Canadian geese and beaver. AWA /WWC and affiliates assume no liability for people playing around rocks, burrows, shrubbery, or any other places animals make their homes.
10) We are all stewards of the planet. We ask you to leave your area in the same pristine condition that you found it. If you pack it in, please, you need pack it out, throw it out, or recycle it. Please, clean up after yourself when using the facilities. If you aren’t excited about cleaning up after yourself, imagine someone else’s lack of joy in the process.
Space: $30/night per person – you provide and set up your own equipment.
Standard: $40/night per person – we provide and set up a tent, sleeping pad & camp chair.
Deluxe: $45/night per person – we provide and set up a tent, sleeping pad & camp chair as well as a freshly laundered sleeping bag.
Parking: There is a $5.00/night parking fee at our South Fork Camp.